Per last week's GSA meeting, the GSA will be sending out a weekly digest of all of the GSA activities for the week. Please help circulate the digest to your classmate, students, or interested faculty.
For daily reminders, opportunity for fellowships, or other communications don't forget to signup for the GSA facebook page.
- Thursday, January 30th @ 12pm-1pm: H&R Block Tax Talk on "Taxes 101- How to maximize your return"
- Location: Mountcastle Auditorium in PCTB, 1st FL
- Food: Pizza
- Blurb: If you're confused on how to do your taxes or don't even know where to start, come to this series of Tax Talks. Feel free to come to all or just one of the talks but their will be raffles and prizes at each one. Please register here so we know how much food to order: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HRBlockGSATaxTalks
- Friday, January 31st @ 12pm-1:30pm: The Peter C. Maloney Lecture
- Location: Wood Basic Science Auditorium, Ground FL
- Food: Lite fare reception
- Blurb: Please come to this talk honoring former Dean of Graduate Student Affairs, Dr. Peter Maloney. Talk on "Structure and Mechanism of a Baterial Sodium-Dependent Dicarboxylate Transporter" will be given by Dr. Da-Neng Wang from NYU. Former GSA President, Krishna Juluri will be speak to Dr. Maloney's impact on graduate student life.
Reach the GSA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Restriction Digest: http://restrictiondigest.weebly.com/